3.2
Turnaround Time

Ordered a 30002 FITECH EFI system approx 5 weeks ago.First off it was to ship next day.

I get an e-mail then saying it is out of stock and will ship 06/15/2016. On 06/14/2016, I look on their web sight and the system says ships in 24 hours. I think great, Finally. I call just to make sure as I am going on vacation for a week and will not be here to recieve it.

I speak with a Jegs rep.

they tell me it is scheduled to ship between the middle and end of the month, June that is. Really? How can you advertise ships within 24 hours but can't give me a percise date after 6 weeks. Everything I ordered on that date in May, that said was in stock, has been delayed at least 6-8 weeks.

I realize somethings are beyond Jegs control because they are a supplier not a manufacturer, but it is still their responsibility to represent the product accurately weather speaking of quality or availibility. Did I also mention That the only reason I ordered from Jegs and not Summit Racing is because they said it was available. At least Summit was truthful from the beginning and said it was out of stock. From here on out it is Summit all the way.

Generally cheaper priced on most products and usually receive the next day out of Navada location.

Either Jegs is falsely advertising by claiming if you order it today it will ship within 24hours, or You will get yours right away and guys like me who have waited patiently for 5-6 weeks will just have to wait for who knows how much longer.LIARS.My suggestion order directly from FiTech or Summit Racing if you want the truth.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Jegs Performance Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jegs Performance Parts to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was run around. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jegs Performance Parts and jegs performance parts shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jegs Performance Parts?

Comments

I ordered the same parts at the same time and have the same problem.Pretty sure Jegs misleads the shipping date on purpose for sales.

Happened to me another time.Summit only from now on too.