Turnaround Time

Ordered an oil filter re location kit paid premium shipping to get it next day, because I needed to have a customers car done by that weekend.Keep in mind customers from out of town.

I got the part in on a Friday and was missing the hose that was supposed to be in the kit. I called jags and they refunded my premium shipping, and said they'd send out the hose Monday. So there for my customer was unhappy I'm loosing money and I'm having to deliver the car which is making me lose more money; then comes Wednesday should have had the hose by now... I called jegs again and all it shows in the system is that they refunded my shipping but nothing in regards to the hose the man stated he was going to send to me Monday.

The lady told me she would call me tomorrow but not until late afternoon 3:30 is what she stated and this is only to advise me if they had sent my hose or not, I have not clue how they are going to proceed to fix this since they do state "Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED." (Which is basically a whole other day wasted AGAIN).

I am not a satisfied customer and the last time I ordered from Jegs was 10 years and I quit for this long because of the exact same situation....I have learned my lesson and will never order from them again, I thought they would of gotten their shi* together by now but it doesn't look like it.

Review about: Jegs Performance Parts Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, missing parts, .

I didn't like: Evasive customer service could not get a truthful answer, Missing part and wait time and still no resolution.

Had an Experience with Jegs Performance Parts?

Comments