Jackson, Wisconsin

Ordered a Schroth harness from Jegs on Jan.15th 2016 a week later I received an email stating that the item would ship from the manufacturer on Feb.

8th. No harness on Feb. 12th so I email customer service. They reply back that item will ship from HMS Motorsport on Feb.

15th. It makes me wonder if Jegs never processed my order and when I emailed them today on the 12th they finally ordered the harness.

I used to order a lot of items from Jegs but that was many years ago.

Now they seem to just be a drop shipper happy to take your money up front and take their sweet time to get product to customers.

I will never order from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of schroth racing sr16100 schrth rallye harnesses. Jegs Performance Parts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned schroth racing sr16100 schrth rallye harnesses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jegs Performance Parts.

Had an Experience with Jegs Performance Parts?

Comments

Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Jegs Performance Parts - Wrong Part Delivered Jegs Performance Parts "In July 2011, I ordered a replacement Holley 4bbl 700cfm carburetor for my 1957 Thunderbird. It was installed by my local repair shop and for awhile everything was fine...." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more