Turnaround Time

I too have been ripped off by JEGS out of OHIO.I ordered two torsion keys and two front shocks in one of their bundles they put together.

Well, they were wrong after waiting two weeks to get them and then... drum roll, they were to credit our card when they received the first shipment bu-they did not do this- instead they sent me more even far more wrong parts and still no refund. The second shipment was returned and I was told as soon as the shipment was in the system they'd "make it right" and refund my money= nope another lie. This place is the worst and man I have been doing this along time.

We hadn't used JEGS very much over the years, mostly small little things, but this time I have a truck sitting out here now for going on several weeks this time around [for a few hour job] and all my fault because I believed JEGS would make it right.

WORD= call the OHIO Attorney Generals Office and File a complaint- one in your state as well.Give that to your card company to prove they are dirt bags at JEGS along with shipping receipts and we got a measly money back.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Had an Experience with Jegs Performance Parts?

Comments