4.1
Turnaround Time

In July 2011, I ordered a replacement Holley 4bbl 700cfm carburetor for my 1957 Thunderbird.It was installed by my local repair shop and for awhile everything was fine.

However, the car is now in the shop for a tune-up because it has been hard to start for the past few years and it started running "rough" a couple of weeks ago.The shop (the same one that installed the replacement carb from JEGS) has discovered that JEGS actually sent me a 465 cfm carburetor for a 1968 Thunderbird.

Lanny.Cox_1957 wrote the review because of "wrong part delivered" at Jegs Performance Parts and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Jegs Performance Parts to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong part. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jegs Performance Parts holley carburetor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jegs Performance Parts?

Comments