Jegs Performance Parts - Wrong Part Delivered
In July 2011, I ordered a replacement Holley 4bbl 700cfm carburetor for my 1957 Thunderbird.It was installed by my local repair shop and for awhile everything was fine.
However, the car is now in the shop for a tune-up because it has been hard to start for the past few years and it started running "rough" a couple of weeks ago.The shop (the same one that installed the replacement carb from JEGS) has discovered that JEGS actually sent me a 465 cfm carburetor for a 1968 Thunderbird.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wrong part
- Reason of review:
- Wrong part delivered
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Holley Carburetor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "RECDIRECT IS TERRIBLEI must caution everyone against buying the Prozone Salt System for your spa. Recdirect pushes this on you as a one stop shopping system for eliminating chemicals..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."