I ordered a set of N Fab running boards for my wife's H2.The box contained two left side bars.

I had to box it up and drop it off at Fed Ex. Almost 3 weeks later I get my replacement bars sent to me. Guess what? Two left side bars again.

I Haven't received the third set yet, and Jegs doesn't really seem to care.

I've got too much time invested in phone calls and boxing up the parts for returns.That haven't even offered me a bumper sticker for all my troubles.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Jegs Performance Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jegs Performance Parts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jegs Performance Parts running boards for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Jegs cannot be trusted.Jegs will and does even now, list items for sale!!

Closing to have items in stock!! When called on their lies they will not pull false ads!!! Jegs claims they lie to offer new buyers a chance to purchase items (that they don't have???). If jegs doesn't have an item, they need to inform shoppers as to the truth!

Jegs doesn't have but if one buys from jegs, jegs does have your money!! Sucker lol. After jegs tells you they are out of stock!! ???

Go to there web site, then see they are still cheating, customers.

False advertising = jegs!!Buyers please beware.